Annual Summer Fundraiser
The “Beach Ball”
Friday, July 10 | Six o’clock in the evening
Popponesset Inn, New Seabury
Suggested Attire: Cape Casual
Save Popponesset Bay is a Cape Cod-based non-profit 100% run by neighborhood volunteers and relies on tax deductible donations to rebuild and maintain our beach and Bay. Our fundraising goal is to raise approximately $2 million over the next few years in order to make progress towards our long term plan to expand and sustain The Spit, the Bay’s channels, protect our wildlife preserve for generations to come!
This event marks our fundraising kickoff for our upcoming fiscal year! Come celebrate all that we have accomplished so far and learn about the vision for the future of improving our channels and The Spit!
- Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, silent auction
- Mass Audubon will share our future plans to Save the Spit
- Live music, dinner, dancing
Please make your reservation and tax deductible donation online today.
- $250- includes admission for one person and general seating
- $1,000- includes admission for two and special designation as a SPB Host
- $3,000- includes admission for four, seating at a Captain’s Table, VIP reception, tableside wine service
Click the Buy Now Button Below to Purchase Your Tickets and Reserve Your Seats
Buy Tickets Online now using your credit card or PayPal account …
Having trouble or need personal assistance? Please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, snail mail any contributions to:
Save Popponesset Bay, Inc
P.O. Box 920757
Needham, MA 02492
Even if you can’t make it, we hope you will help Save Popponesset Bay and the Spit!
I want to help! Please accept my donation.
Thank you in advance for your interest and generosity in saving The Spit. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have questions, feedback, or want to help.