- NO ALCOHOL!
- No fires or grills.
- No dogs allowed April 1 – Labor Day.
- Stay off the dunes.
- No Smoking and no vaping.
- No Glass Bottles or Glassware.
- No excessive loud music.
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- Please take your trash with you.
- Hours: Dawn – Dusk
- As Governor Baker lifts restrictions in the Commonwealth, SPB will follow along with these guidelines. The safety and good health of all who visit the Spit is foremost.
- Please wear face coverings when social distancing is not possible.